Blue Screen Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL

3 posters

Go down

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Empty ***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL

Post  Mad Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:50 am

Welcome to my photo album where you will be delighted to see my adventure through my eyes for a change...
Im doing this for a laugh and try and keep the forum fun, please leave messages if you like then i may carry on the 'Quest of the Sheep!'
If you like to start your own album, we can start a riot towards the mods like karl (Hibi) or Steve (bob)...

Hope you enjoy this as i did inventing it... Very Happy

Mike

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Wowscr12
This is me flying on the wings of love towards an istance we did in the sunken temple, i put this on coz its got my good side!!

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Wowscr21
This is a group phot within the dark, wet walls of the sunken temple!! We have me (mike/sheep), Beastey, Sneakybob (Steve), Cronex (jay) and Hibikitokai (Kark). We did it in flying colours slaying the sleeping dragon! but jays breath woke it up lol...

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Wowscr15

This is the first single photo of the ledgendary 'Sneakybob', he was a bit camera shy but i finally got him! me and karl had a race to see who can get him first lol... May need updating now as he was level 69 then! lol

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Wowscr16[/center]
RUN FOREST.... RUN!!!! lol, this is me trying to tackle T-rex in jurassic park!
The rex is a level 55elite in the un'goro crater! i can kill him thought this maybe funny lol

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Wowscr17

God of the mages as he shows his rocking skills on the rock podium!
As we were waiting for jay and dark to do zul'farrak as they died!, we messed about lol

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Wowscr18

Speaking of dead lol... YOU GOT CRIPPLED!!!! lol Jay on his back as always lol
This was taken in zul'farrak being cocky with a level 47elite that is a tough cookie to crack...
Mad
Mad

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Empty family album

Post  Isobella Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:15 am

I wish I knew how to do screen shots, guess I stlll have alot to learn.. Embarassed

JJJJaaaaayyyyyy. please will you teach me then I can post loadsa pics and take over the forum mmwwwhhhhaaa. (think thats how it is spelt lol)
Isobella
Isobella

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Empty Re: ***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL

Post  hibikitokai Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:34 pm

just hit print screen iso...its near scroll lock

this is your sister speaking....that is the gayest and most pointless thing i've ever read. and you cant spell. you know i hate this game but jesus it's boring. lol!
hibikitokai
hibikitokai
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/karlakahibiki

Back to top Go down

***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL Empty Re: ***MAD's PHOTO ALBUM!!*** READ IT ITS FUNNY LOL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down