Blue Screen Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***MADs IDEAs FOR BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH***

2 posters

Go down

***MADs IDEAs FOR BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH*** Empty ***MADs IDEAs FOR BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH***

Post  Mad Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:01 pm

This topic is about my ideas trying to make the guild better for everyone!
I only ask that if you have something to say about my ideas, dont be rude... if you have anything to say just add an idea on my idea trying to make it better for all of us... Or we can just choose not to listen to them lol but i am trying....

Have fun... Very Happy Mike

IDEA #1 The guild bank

Right, the guild’s bank is the very centre of the guild where members have access to most items within it that they can have to benefit themselves for whatever reason. We have to keep it organised so it isn’t too crowded or we just store junk in it…
At the moment we only have 2 tabs out of the possible 6… so for now I’m going to base this idea for 2 tabs and further down for all 6… just to give people an idea of how it can be run...

There should be no poor quality items in the guild bank as this is a waste of space...
Only Some Common (White, eg... Spiders Silk, Kingsblood, Light Leather),
Uncommon Items (green, eg... Dream Dust, Gold Bars, Channel Staff),
Rare Items (Blue, eg... Large Glimering Shard, Sleepwalker Rod, Ring Of Power),
Epic Items (Purple, eg... Shadowblade, Wardenstaff, Hood Of The Malefic),
Legendary Items (Orange, eg... Andonisus - Reaper of Souls, Devastation, Phaseshift Bulwark),
Artifact Items (Gold, eg... Martin Thunder, Alex's Ring Of Audacity, Warglaive Of Azzinoth (Left + Right))

Below is a picture of our guild bank...

***MADs IDEAs FOR BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH*** Bank11

I would really use this idea for a three tab guild bank as we are not that far away from acheiving this...
I would recomend...
Tab 1 - Resourses like cloth, ore, leather, gems, plans that people may need to level up their skills with items we dont need...
Tab 2 - Armour cloth, leather, mail, plate so thats organised into another section...
Tab 3 - Weapons 1h + 2h sword/axes/maces/staffs/daggers/wands/throwing/bows/guns/crossbows/off hands/sheilds

By using the picture above... if you imagine each tab like this one... we can keep it organised and easy to use...

I would use this idea for tab 3 - the weapons
Section 1 can be for example... for 1h + 2h swords starting at the top for low levels (01) moving further down to higher levels (70)...
Section 2 can be for example... for wands/guns/crossbows/bows starting at the top for low levels (01) moving further down to higher levels (70)...
Section 3 can be for example... For 1h + 2h axes starting at the top for low levels (01) moving further down to higher levels (70)...

Ect... you get the idea, and same for the other tabs... organised like this one...

If the section gets full, replace less powerful items for the better ones! but kepping a good range on levels...

Now, If we had a 6 tab guild bank this would make my day... my idea that im proposing is this...
By having six tabs we have alot of space and no doubt, alot of members...
Here is how i propose we set them out...

Tab 1 - Resourses like cloth, ore, leather, gems, plans that people may need to level up their skills with items we dont need...
Tab 2 - level 01 to 16 items
Tab 3 - Level 17 to 32 items
Tab 4 - Level 34 to 48 items
Tab 5 - Level 49 to 64 items
Tab 6 - Level 65 to 80 items (80 becasue litch king expansion pack will be out by then lol)

Again for an example of the display of how each tab should look... look below...

***MADs IDEAs FOR BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH*** Bank_210

For this picture i will example Tab 2...

Section 1 - Hand Held Weapons (eg... Swords, Staffs, Polearms),
Section 2 - Armour (Eg... Sheilds, Chest, Hands),
Section 3 - Offhand Weapons, Sheilds & Shooting wapons (Eg... Sheilds, Bows, Throwing)
Section 4 - Other items (Eg...Potions, Spell Scrolls, Food)

But the only difference is that the items ahould be sorted from how rare the item is (White through to gold) so we can keep a track on whats going on... If the sections are full, replace with more poweful, rarer items...

Idea #2 The Guild Rank Structure

Ok, to keep this guild organised we must have a rank control method, so the guild master and officers can co-ordinate with eachother either within the gaming world of 'World of Warcraft' or on this forum website to help people as much we can...
I propose we have an officer for each class to make things fair... eg...
Isso = Priest
Jay = Palladin
Mike = Warlock
Karl = Mage
Tom = Hunter
And so on... Only giving a certain amount of people the certain amount of power needed to run a guild...
Anyways, with each officer comes the reponisbility to help and co-ordinate raids and instances through the game or forum... or just trying to help out in general... Also this will give other members to look up to us and if they need to ask about something within their class, then they know who to turn to the most becasue of our rank and class...
This may even help to control the saftey of items within the guild bank.
Oh, and if you are an officer... the same persons other characters within the same guild should also get the same rank! Even if your not an officer maybe an inmate or vetrian, the characters should match rank after all, they are the same person. Eg...
Madsheep
Madfrog --> All the same person
Madeagle
I hope this idea is any good, im just trying to say that we must not allow people power freely and make it a well run one... the more help within the guild will prove people for promotion, but you must agree, you can have too many officers right???
any ideas welcome...

Idea #3 Guild Message Of The Day

Within this small box of information, it should just be the guild masters decision on what goes in here as he runs the show! Right Bob Very Happy
(Then Isso Comes Along lol)
But what i am suggesting that he leaves the forum webiste as he is doing already... but on a new line, should arrange a raid of the week like for example...
"FRIDAY 22nd - RAID AT DIRE MAUL - 8:00pm" Giving players time to prepare and organise within the game or website forum fo a good raid for everyone...
same with the beasty 'Dragons Of Nightmare' like the one in the twilight zone/Darkshire.
We should also try and plan on the forum like where we are meeting that we are also trying to do ect... this should help to get people talking and working as a team?

***MADs IDEAs FOR BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH*** Ss8110

Last edited by Mad on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 14 times in total
Mad
Mad

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

***MADs IDEAs FOR BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH*** Empty Guild Ideas

Post  Sneakybob Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Some damn good Ideas there Mike,
I think I would pretty much agree with all the thoughts there, would however like comments from others before final plans.
Steve
Sneakybob
Sneakybob
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.recoteksolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down