Blue Screen Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***MAD Mike :D***

Go down

***MAD  Mike :D*** Empty ***MAD Mike :D***

Post  Mad Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Hey guys, I'm Mike AKA Sheepy lol, Im a fun kinda guy who knows how to have a laugh in the guild and willing to help anyone in dire need, either by boosting, instances and raids...
Im now one of the officers in 'blue screen of death' and if you need any help, give me a shout!

I have a level 52 warlock called Madsheep who's talents are in demonology and some destruction with high levels in the tailoring and enchanting professions... Will help in anyway possible for the guild...
This is my main character within the game but i do have others... you can see that in the pic below...

***MAD  Mike :D*** Madshe12
Yes This Is Me lol

Madsheep - Alliance - Warlock - Enchanting and Tailoring
Madfrog - Aliance - Shamen - Herbalism and Alchelmy
Madeagle - Aliance - Warrior - Mining and blacksmithig
Madbear - Horde - Mage - Enchanting and Tailoring

PS... If you have a high level horde... please help mine out... he has no friends and is in need of some help! Thanks!

If you wanna read more about me... read below... if your care??!!

My full name is Michael Anthony Dale (MAD, thats where thats from... my initials!) and I'm from the sunny, warm city of Leeds! For you who have never heard of it... its in West Yorkshire! Im 21 years old in full time work waiting to get into the police force to become a copper!
I love my gaming consoles as i now own an Xbox360, Wii, PS2, Super Nintendo, PSP, DS, PC and im saving up for my white PS3!!! And they are all played on my 47" LCD 1080p TV!!! Muahahaha!
If you have an xbox and want to challenge me at something else than 'World of Warcraft', My live name is Madsheep Sg1!!!

And thats about it... Hope you had fun reading as i did typing lol!
Thanks.... Mike =)

Last edited by Mad on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Mad
Mad

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum