Blue Screen Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to think lol (Iso's Guide to Guild Bank and Ranking System)

Go down

Time to think lol (Iso's Guide to Guild Bank and Ranking System) Empty Time to think lol (Iso's Guide to Guild Bank and Ranking System)

Post  Isobella Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Hi all,

Sorry I have not been on wow for a while, but I have no PC for a while and my laptop just cant handle it Crying or Very sad
but that doesnt mean I havent thought about it Smile

We have had comments on how the promotion aspect works, and as all women I have an opion, (only we like to call them Suggestions Laughing ) If you have more than one char in the guild then they should all be the same rank, if you have any that are not then promote them as high as you can then ask bob if you are at rank officer as only the guild master can promote to that rank.

ranks are classed as follows
Initiate
Veteran
Officer
Guild Master

Veterans can promote initiates to members
Officers can promote initiates to members and members to veterans
Guild master can promote upto the rank of officer... this will only be done on the recommendation of another officer.

Ranks could then be reflected in the bank access

Initiate = can look but needs to ask for someone to withdraw it
Member = withdraw 1 slot on general tab and view good stuff tab
Veteran = withdraw 3 slots on general tab and 1 from good stuff tab
Officer = withdraw 5 slots on general tab and 3 from good stuff tab
Guild master has full access and can withdraw extra items, if officer request it.

I hope that this suggestion only helps the guild be fair and gives everyone more enjoyment from being in this guild. We want everyone to have an imput into the running of it so any suggestions on how promotion or access to the bank would be appreciated. The rank/bank access could then be put as a locked subject so all those new to the guild/forum can see how it works.
Isobella
Isobella

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down